Merry Merry Christmas
Is decorated the Christmas tree with traditional wax candles, extinguishing agents must be kept ready. Due to the highly flammable nature of dried-out Christmas trees, a fire extinguisher is recommended. Bucket with water are certainly cheaper, but less effective, should it really come to the fire. It’s about body, life and own apartment could have the savings achieved little desirable consequences. Unnoticed fires are especially dangerous.
The discovery of the source of a fire is facilitated significantly by smoke detectors. Their installation is a helpful component of effective fire protection in each case. The fire danger of wax candles is increased by flammable decorations. A planning ahead of Christmas considering this fact and avoids such decorative items, if open flame around the Christmas tree to be used. It is the circumstance to reflect that the candle flame of up to 750 C temperatures. Candles must therefore in any case in the Christmas trees are distributed, that on them no other branches, sectors, or decorative items are. Also, they belong in refractory candle holders and should be vertically aligned.
Accidents of kindling, and deleting the candles can be avoided by lit from top to bottom and deleted in reverse order. Sparklers are nice to look at, but pose hazards that make it rather unsuitable as Christmas tree decoration due to their spark flight. Should they still be used, make sure to attach the sparklers freely suspended and touch-free is. Burning candles on the Christmas tree require particular attention if children are present. You may not play close to the source of this danger! The Christmas tree dries out completely within a short time and is more easily flammable so from day to day. Due to this circumstance most Christmas trees are really only after Christmas fire. To avoid this, is strongly discouraged, the candles to ignite once again after the Christmas days. Fire does not belong in children’s hands! The matches used to ignite the candles or lighters must be kept always out of reach of children for safety reasons. Otherwise they might tempted to ignite beautiful Christmas candle light itself, resulting in unforeseen dangerous situations arise. The Christmas tree is all precautions despite still ablaze, the top bids are quick action and the preservation of peace. Even if the provided extinguishing agent enough to extinguish the fire, is to immediately call the fire service under their emergency call 112 in any case.